I love throwing my hair up into a milkmaid braid. It's one of those bad hair day tricks that looks difficult but takes minutes to achieve.
Here's my recipe:
1. Divide your hair into 2 sections, part down the middle.
2. Braid both into 2 loose braids. I like to braid mine under for a Dutch style braid, but it makes no difference.
3. Pull one braid over to the other ear and secure with a bobby pin.
4. Pull the second braid over the first one pulling the ends towards the back of head. Secure with a bobby pin.
5. Tuck in your ends under each braid and secure.
6. Add more pins if it feels loose and hairspray.
That's all there's to it!
Enjoy and come back tomorrow for the rest of the outfit.